Virtual shooting complex
interforce system LLC
Operational tactical simulator
The THOR virtual simulator is the first Stinger training solution based on a portable virtual device. This allows you to simulate various combat conditions in a virtual reality environment for psychological training and assessment of personnel actions in extreme situations. The simulator provides training for the team leader and shooter.
In a 360-degree realistic virtual environment of the battlefield, enemy assault units and equipment are displayed. The instructor station provides a selection of instructor-defined training scenarios that include various terrains such as desert, forest, or city, moving ground, air targets, and countermeasures.
Also, the simulator can include a detailed assessment of the shooter in action, for example, raising Stinger, correct aiming and capturing targets.
Value of THOR
Preparation of shooter’s motility and increase of psychological stability before the moment of real combat event. The economy of ammunition and resources of real weapons, the possibility of generating 600 virtual shots per hour.
• Scale model of Stinger (size and weight)
• Portable helmet (shooter)
• Glock-17 scale model (size and weight)
• Instructor operator station
• Graphical user interface
• Script control (Start/Stop)
• Built-in mission overview and scoring (hit/miss, target/aim)
• script generation tool
• Library of aircraft and UAV models (friend/enemy, ground vehicles)
• Library of terrain models (desert, forest, city)
• High-quality emulator (Unreal Engine)
• Multiplayer mode (several systems can be connected together for collective training)
• Documentation – operation/maintenance manual
• Training – 2-week operation program
FPS helmet image